Wipe Out S&S – A UNIQUE NEW WAY TO DISINFECT!
Wipe Out S&S is not dependent on chlorine or quaternary ammonium ingredients for disinfection.
Wipe Out S&S is a mineral water blend that has a high PH of 12.5. Bacteria, viruses and fungi cannot live in such an alkali environment. They die quickly after exposure to the spray. Wipe Out S&S is therefore a highly effective disinfectant. Yet it is almost as safe to use as water.
DISINFECT KITCHEN COUNTERS AND CUTTING BOARDS
DISINFECT BATHOOM FIXTURES
KILL MOLD AND MILDEW IN SHOWERS OR DAMP BASEMENT WALLS
SANITIZE TOUCH POINTS ABOUT THE HOME OR OFFICE
SANITIZE PET BEDS
FOR USE IN:
KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS
PET CARE FACILITIES
HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
Wipe Out S&S can be sprayed or fogged onto any surface needing disinfection or sanitizing. The surface needs to be wet. Let sit for 10 minutes for guaranteed results. Wipe dry if desired.